
* Build a house..... is that too much to ask? I mean really!?!?
* Try to stay on top of Quickbooks so I'm not cursing myself next January. (like I am now)
* Come up with a good comeback to that dreaded question - you know it... "When are you and James going to start having babies?" Suggestions, please!
* Take more pride in myself and my things.
(I know what you're thinking - this is SO cliche!)
(I know what you're thinking - this is SO cliche!)
-Exercise More
- Eat fewer sweets, and drink less soda
- Keep my car clean (that's asking a lot!)
- Tan more. Yes, I know it's bad for you but I honestly feel better when I have a little exposure to those UVA and UVB rays!
* Finish the quilt I started in October.
* Take more pictures.
* Last, but probably most important - Complete and submit my Appraiser Trainee hours/points to the Utah Division of Real Estate.




2 comments:
Ok trina when you do find a comeback for that dread "when are you two going to start a family?" question let me and Ross know because we feel the same way!
Cute bucket by the way, did you make it?
we have so many things in common. i love tanning too!! I'm still working on my "bucket"... crap! January is almost over!
Post a Comment