Monday, January 26, 2009

mY LiFe WoUld SUCK wItHouT yOu......

JAMES
My best friend. Who would I snuggle up to for my three hour Sunday naps? Who else could make me watch football so much that I actually start liking it? Who else would call me stupid names like "dorkspace" ? (And I'm OK with that?!?! - Only cuz it's you, Babe!) Oh, and I can't forget my punctuality problem.... I'm late wherever I go, and my life would suck even more if you hadn't been blessed with ample amounts of patience!


You are my soul mate, and I LOVE YOU! I don't even want to think of what my life would be like without you. (Shudder)




MY GIRLS.....
(Mom, Tif, and Kami)
How would I get through my day without at least one phone call from each one of you? Who would I go to breakfast with on Saturday mornings while still in my PJ's and my hair standing on end.... and feel good about myself because you all look the same? Who's house would I go to when I'm hungry and nothing in my fridge looks good? When I'm looking for someone to give me an honest, sometimes bitter truth opinion - you all are the ones I know will give it to me straight.





DAD
Who would I call when I need advice on - well, just about anything? Who else would we gross out when we talk about sick shit around the dinner table? No one else randomly sends me flowers just cuz they're thinking about me - right at the perfect time, when I need your tender mercies most.




PEPSI and CHOCOLATE
Ya, I still love these things. I've tried talking myself out of it..... I just CAN'T STOP! I know it was part of my resolution, but aren't resolutions made to be broken? This one was.



MAC MAKEUP
What would I have to look forward to every morning if it weren't for my fetish with MAC makeup, and all the other cool makeup accessories MAC has come out with? Seriously guys... I think I'd rather have a new eye shadow, lip gloss, makeup brush, or paint pot than a new pair of pants, new shirt, or even a new pair of shoes. (Jewelry comes in at a close second!) Phew - glad I got that off my chest. I'm now officially out of the denial stage in my addiction.


HALSTER, KINNER, AND TEE BUG......
(aka - Halley, Kinley, and Tee)

You can tell from the pictures why these cute little people melt my heart, and make me SO happy! :) Love ya to the moon and back!









....and too many more to mention.....

2 comments:

billykrisbayhowd said...

Trina,
We are so lucky to have great loving family and a close family I feel really blessed to have such a close family as we are, you have such great parents and sisters, niece and nephew and of coarse your husband and brother-in law there is never a dull moment with Heath and James around. Can't wait to see everyone at the wedding.
Love ya, Kris

tiffany said...

what a cute post! i love it!