Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tagged by Shemra!

The Favorite 8's Tag.... Here's what you do -

1-Post rules to your blog
2- Answer the six "8" items
3- Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows:

1- The Bachelor
2- Law and Order SVU
3- Friends re-runs
4- The Biggest Loser
5- The Office
6- Kath & Kim
7- The News??
8- I can't think of anything else I like to watch - don't do much T.V. at my house
.

8 things I did yesterday:

1- Worked
2- Went to bed at 9:00pm (ahh.... felt sooo good!)
3- Went to a Basket Ball Game (Yes, I was being a super senior.)
4- Went to the gym
5- Went to Sunglow for Lunch with the girlfriends
6- Went to Sunglow for Dinner with James' Fam (Twice in one day. Pretty sure I won't be eating there for a few days - ugh!)
7- Cried with Colleen over her shitty past two weeks.
8- Mailed a Thank You card to Grandma O.

8 things to look forward to:

1- Building a house
2- Long Summer Days and Fun Summer Nights in Wayne County
3- The month of October (or fall)
4- Becoming a Licensed Appraiser
5- Retiring with James
6- Family getaway the weekend before Easter
7- The coming low-key weekend - full of chillaxin'
8- The next friends super vacation. (We WILL do that again - plan on it girls! Hey, maybe we could check off the Bora Bora wishlist item??)

8 Favorite Restaurants:

1- El Mexicano
2- Steve's Steakhouse
3- Benihana
4- Lawrey's The Prime Rib
5- The Olive Garden
6- Jimmy Johns - Subs so fast you'll freak! (Not really a rest. but I do LOVE this little shanty.)
7- PF Changs
8- The Market Street Grill

8 things on my wish list:

1- To be the next HUGE lottery winner.
2- An all expenses paid two week vacation to Bora Bora, staying in an overwater bungalow.
3- A FREE interior decorator to help with my house
4- The Datsun to be completely functional. (Poor James, he just LOVES this truck, but it's a piece of shit! It is a 1978, afterall... what more can he expect out of her?
5- Own a home in The Keys, or Cabo
6- To be able to read minds
7- For James and I to die peacefully together (Like on The Notebook? Ya, like that.)
8- 200 more wishes to be granted five per year for the next 40 years.

8 People I tag:

1- Kaylin
2- Tiffany
3- MeriAnn
4- Keisha
5- Laurie
6- Kris
7- Marlene
8- Ashley

No comments: