One requirement of Baby Pipsqueak - she should plan on loving shoes just as much as her Mom and Grandma Becky because . . . .
She already has 15 pair and she hasn't even been born yet!?! James said she already has his shoe count topped by 10... the sad thing is - he's exactly right!
Every little girl needs a pair of patent leather shoes - especially if they have great big black velvet bows on top!
And seriously?? How cute are these? Way too cute to resist!
OK - One word... TOOTY! These are my absolute faves of the bunch. Grandma Jessie saved this awesome pair of little shoes from when James was a baby. I just can't get over them - they are so cute and funny in their own little way. Luckily little Pipsqueak has several outfits that are going to go perfectly with this great pair of shoes!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
And on another fashionista note - I'm in high hopes that our little Pipsqueak also loves bows, hats, and all the other fun girly-girl accessories because heaven knows she has plenty of that kind of stuff already too....
**We're getting so, so excited to meet our precious little girl. The date is set - October 19th is when she'll be making her grand entrance to this crazy world, and joining our family! Twelve days and counting!**









2 comments:
Those shoes are adorable! I especially love James' old ones too. I would wear a pair of those puppies! Good luck these next few weeks! I can't wait to see pictures of the beauty!
I can't wait to see her either. She is going to be one stylish little momma. :0) good luck!
Post a Comment