Thursday, October 15, 2009

"Holey Moley!"

Check it out ~ we have a HOLE! And this hole will soon be known as our HOME!

Yay!




Check out that view! We're lucky enough to see the Cockscomb, Boulder Mountain, Thousand Lake Mountain, Henry Mountains, and the Red Cliffs above Torrey at one point or another from the house site.













Just in case you're wondering, and can't tell from these pictures... we DID pick the rockiest little knoll in Teasdale we could find! After all, the wise man (and woman) built their house upon a rock. Sorry for all the trouble with the huge boulders, Dad - you're the best!






And the final "hole" product.......


We're so excited to finally have a hole in the ground. Thanks again, Dad for all the time and work you put into making it perfect... you rock! (No pun intended!) :)
The timing of the project is impeccable, wouldn't you say? I mean a brand new baby, and the beginnings of a new house?? Yikes.... the next nine months are going to be interesting. *Sigh*


2 comments:

tiffany said...

no way! that's so so exciting!! Good luck with it all. I can't wait to see pics of this cute little girl!

Blackham said...

I am so excited for you. That will be the perfect spot. I can't wait to see the beautiful little girl. Love all the shoes. I remember the first baby. I had a lot of shoes too. Now Brooklyn just wears all of Macee's. So much fun. Have a great New Years