Thursday, June 11, 2009

Drum Roll Please....

Think Pink... Baby Pace is a GIRL!!

And we're madly in love with her already! :)

6 comments:

billykrisbayhowd said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys!! You will be the cutest little mom ever. You will have lots of little helpers thats for sure.. See ya all soon! Take care...

Love Ya,
Kris

tiffany said...

I've been thinking about you! Hooray! How fun!! She's going to be darling and you will be a GREAT mommy! Yay!! Good luck throughout the pregnancy!

Phil and Tessa said...

Hey Trina! Congratulations! You are going to love having a girl, they are so fun and highly entertaining. I hope you have an incredible last several months!

Kate said...

Congrats Trina & Slim! I can't wait to meet Baby Girl Pace! Now the fun part begins- you can start buying pink and spoiling her rotten! :)

MeriAnn said...

Yeah for Girls!!! I am so excited for you guys. She is going to be so cute!!

StubbsFamily said...

Congrats! I thought for sure it would be a boy. Little girls are so much fun.