Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Take a guess!

James and I went to our 16 week appointment yesterday and scheduled the "Big One" - ultrasound, that is! On June 11th we'll be able to find out the sex of our Baby! We're super excited! We want to know what all of you think.... will Baby Pace be a boy or a girl? Go ahead, cast your vote!

Here are some clues...

  • I was sick (knock on wood!) until about 15 weeks, 5 days.... but am feeling much, much better now. The sickness was mostly nausea, but not too much vomiting. I had a really hard time eating anything at all for about two months. Thus, James claims that little pipsqueak is starving.

  • The only thing I really like to eat/drink right now is water and Otter Pops.

  • My love for chocolate and Pepsi is gone - completely. I really, really want to like it again, but any time I attempt to eat either of these things I get sick. :(

  • I have two sisters and no brothers, James has two sisters and two brothers. (Not that any of this matters, but it gives you a little more insight!)

  • James really wants a boy, but thinks baby is a girl because every time we've gone to the doctor, and the last ultrasound, they both told us that baby is really, really active - he thinks girls are much more hyper than boys. Good reasoning, I suppose. I have NO Mother's Intuition. My guess is as good as any of yours!

5 comments:

Shemra said...

I have no idea but I loved having a big brother so im going with a boy, but girls are so much fun to play dress up!! Either way your baby is going to be adorable!! I am so excited for you!!

tiffany said...

I always wanted a big brother, so I hope you have a boy,but a little girl would be so fun too!! good luck! I'm so excited for you!

Marleen said...

I just want you to know how THRILLED I am for you kiddo! You're gonna be a great mom!

Big Hugs!

Blackham said...

Congrats you two!!!Both of my girls were a lot less active when I was pregnant, so I think it is a boy. can"t wait to see the cute little pace baby!

MeriAnn said...

Hey you! I had no idea on mine at all, but she is a wiggle worm. So I am going to guess a girl! I am so excited for you guys!